Thursday, July 16, 2009

WELCOME

Welcome to the official "CATCH OF THE DAY" blog!!!!

Join me in a pictoral and editorial journey as I cast my line into the sea of potential mates and reel in what could possibly be my future husband, step father to my children, brother-in-law, son-in-law, attendee at family functions, friend to my friends, and the man who will eventually change my depends.

I think you all know me pretty well by now and know my likes and dislikes. Please keep in mind I am entrusting your guidance in helping me make a decision, so comments and editing are welcomed and encouraged. Be honest and most of all have fun!

As my sisters know, I was born with the "fishing magic". Let's see if this gift applies to the art of reeling in that final prize "THE BIG ONE THAT DIDN'T GET AWAY".

Let's go fishing shall we?

If he does not remind you of a fish...I don't know what does.


I sure do hopes ya likes kids...
me and my sister wife made some fer ya.


I just want to kiss that...no... french kiss that


Free tickets to WWF!!!!


A mullet is not complete without a bow tie and some sweet glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.