Catch of the Day
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Suprise, Suprise, Suprise
Todays catch is a random sampling. No theme, just straight up "I can't believe you think you can get a woman with this pic."
Even my dog doesn't respond when I fuck it.
Ummm...no thanks...I'll do my own make up thank you!
Okay, when you said you like to cook I was thinking steak...not people.
Gee...let me guess what you look like when you jack off.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CATCH OF THE DAY
TRICK or TREAT
Gaydar
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(3)
►
March
(3)
▼
2009
(34)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
▼
August
(7)
The Fish Are Everywhere
I think this was Michael Vick's personal guard whi...
Scientific Theory Proven!
Suprise, Suprise, Suprise
The Many Faces of Tony Montana...aka "Scarface"
Yes they do!!!
FISH STINK!
►
July
(15)
Contributors
Chris
LYNN
Mrs. Karen ????????
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.